At Econometrica, we value intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills. We collaborate on projects in a diverse set of markets across numerous subject matter areas. Staff in our Health, Data Analytics, and Housing & Finance groups, along with members of our various teams, provide innovative solutions and analytic excellence in a wide variety of services. No matter how different each project is, one thing remains constant—we dedicate ourselves to providing the highest quality service.
Marine Corps Audit (Marine Corps)
Services: Budget & Financial Analysis
Key Work Areas: Audit Support
Econometrica provided general audit support, including statistical sampling and analysis, to Kearney & Company for the audit of the U.S. Marine Corps. As part of its support, Econometrica was responsible for the following:
- Performing all programming and analysis needed to develop a sample strategy for the audit.
- Analyzing quarterly transactional data provided by the U.S. Department of Defense for the purpose of the audit.
- Preparing a quarterly sample in accordance with the sample strategy.
- Analyzing the results of the sample audit.
- Extrapolating those results to the universe of transactions being audited.