Econometrica has been providing program support services for clients in the U.S. energy sector since the company’s founding in 1998. Our senior economists, senior statisticians, and policy experts have provided energy-related economic analyses, economic modeling, and regulatory support to public-sector clients at the Federal, State, and local levels. Our team also includes energy, transportation, health, and environmental policy experts with many years of professional experience in academia, the Federal Government, and the private sector.
Our communications specialists, technical writers and editors, data graphic designers, and publications specialists have provided design, editing, and production support for many high-profile Government publications for the U.S. Department of Energy (Office of Policy and International Affairs, Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability, Office of Fossil Energy, and Energy Information Administration).
Download Select Energy Reports
U.S. Department of Energy:
- Office of Policy and International Affairs: Technical analysis of regulatory mechanisms and procedures; analysis of international, national, and regional energy markets; analysis of global climate change policies and agreements.
- U.S. Energy Information Administration: Editorial, design, data graphics, and production support for every issue of the Annual Energy Outlook, International Energy Outlook, and Emissions of Greenhouse Gases reports (1998–2015).
- Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability: Editorial, data graphics, and production support for National Electric Transmission Congestion Study (2006); Final Report on the August 14, 2003 Blackout in the United States and Canada (2004); Causes of the August 14th Blackout (2003); and Impacts of Standard Market Design (2003).
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration: Regulatory support for proposed rules affecting the transportation of crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas, ethanol, and other fuels.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service: Analyses of residential energy consumption estimates used in the determination of eligibility and benefit levels awarded to program recipients.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Financial Management Division: Validation of utility consumption and expenditure data provided to HUD by public housing authorities seeking reimbursement.
Econometrica is seeking new partners! Qualified firms and individuals with experience/skills in public and affordable housing, community development, and more are encouraged to apply.
Econometrica is seeking new partners! Qualified firms and individuals with experience/skills in public housing needs assessments and technical assistance are encouraged to apply.
The first in a series of newsletters that will dive into topics such as OUD treatment options, how COVID-19 is impacting treatment centers across the country, and much more.
Over the past 4 years, Econometrica supported the web-based transmission of CMS’ Grand Rounds series through a variety of technical assistance services.
Select Energy Clients
Energy Technical Capabilities
Program planning and evaluation
Regulatory and policy analysis
Business process assessment and improvement
Web-based business tools
Strategic planning and analysis
Learn more about Econometrica’s markets
Interested in partnering with us?
Econometrica is interested in partnering with small businesses, consulting firms, and subject matter experts for exciting contracts. Get in touch with us to discuss business opportunities.