Our Communications Team offers expertise in writing, editing, design, and branding. We have extensive experience providing editorial, graphic design, website development, Section 508 compliance, content development, and knowledge management services to public and private sectors.
*Asterisk Fields Required
*Asterisk Fields Required
- Quality control maintenance
- Grammatical and stylistic consistency
- Formatting and review of diverse materials
- Development of style guides
- Collaborative document design
- Clear, effective, and accurate content
- Plain language check
- Solutions for consistent branding and design
- Expertise in printing processes and vendor communication
- Visual presentation of materials for specific audiences
- Customized infographics
- Interactive dashboards accessible across different platforms
- Dynamic dashboards for multi-user role-level security environments
Section 508 Compliance
- Website and web materials
- Print materials
- Accessibility for disabilities
- Comparable content for all Section 508 adherence
- Content design and formatting
- Accurate and informative data
- Analyses, reports, data visualization
- Document management
- Performance tracking
- Dashboard generation
- Operating documentation, contracts, proposals, resumes
- Maintain quality control for all contract deliverables.
- Ensure all materials are grammatically correct and stylistically consistent.
- Routinely format and review a wide variety of material, including creating style templates and formatting documents, editing and indexing content, inking documents, and ensuring compliance with Section 508 requirements.
- Experience with multiple style guides, such as the U.S. Government Printing Office’s Style Manual, as well as client-specific style guidelines.
- Skilled at collaborating with clients and subject matter experts to develop document designs and editing content to be clear, effective, and accurate.
- Knowledge of and experience with plain language guidelines under the Plain Writing Act of 2010.
- Formulate ideas that provide fresh solutions to create consistent branding while staying true to corporate goals.
- Expert knowledge of four-color and spot printing processes; experience communicating with print vendors; and expertise with many types of design collateral, including brochures, newsletters, direct mailings, exhibits, and illustrations.
- Experience with visual presentation of materials, including survey materials, presentations, and reports to be user-friendly, readable, and targeted for specific audiences.
- Contribute to a wide range of creative concepts, web design for desktop and mobile devices, visual styles, and conceptualization to presentation.
- Capable of measuring ideas against the industry’s highest design standards, creative strategies, and the client’s business objectives.
- Econometrica’s website development team designs, codes, and integrates functionality to create engaging websites. With a focus on user-friendly experiences, we also implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to enhance visibility and attract targeted traffic.
Section 508 Compliance
- Econometrica understands the importance of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (as amended). We understand that, regardless of the format, all web content and print materials produced during Federal contracts that include text, graphics, audio, or video must conform to applicable Section 508 standards to allow anyone with disabilities to access information that is comparable to information provided to persons without disabilities.
- Full document review and production process, including developing content-based designs, reviewing material for clarity and structure, and formatting and proofreading drafts. For example, our Program Management Support Services project for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) involved organizing and analyzing regulatory requirements; editing rulemaking documents for publication in the Federal Register; and reviewing and producing regulatory impact analyses, internal guidance documents, and reports for public release.
- Developing factsheets that involved our editors and graphic designers working with subject matter experts to ensure data was accurate and informative.
- Designing and developing training materials. Through our Post-Acute Care (PAC) Training project for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), we design and develop training materials that effectively inform approximately 34,000 healthcare providers of updates to data coding and submission requirements.
- Producing, editing, and reviewing analyses, reports, and tables, such as for our Services Support for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration project.
- Extensive experience using SharePoint as a document management system for clients. We have an ongoing contract with the and the Center for Enterprise Disclosure that includes content generation and curation of a web-based content management system using Adobe products.
- Reliance on SharePoint to manage access control and distribution of all company documents, including operating documentation, contracts (e.g., contract documentation, correspondence, administration, deliverables, reference material), proposals, resumes, controlled custom form libraries, editing and graphic design tasks, publications, human resources, and reference materials.
Project & Design Samples
Our in-house Communications Team offers expertise in strategy, messaging, design, and branding.
Our in-house Communications Team offers expertise in strategy, messaging, design, and branding. We have extensive experience providing document analysis, editorial services, technical writing, Section 508 compliance, graphic design, and social media services to our public- and private-sector clients.