Econometrica’s Health Group currently comprises approximately 25 staff members engaged in 17 projects. Our staff members have expertise in health policy and management, health services research, policy evaluation, public health, population health, health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics, and medicine. Our firm is well-known for its informational work on national policies and economic analyses related to providing high-quality healthcare services in a time of rising costs and scarce resources. Econometrica is a mission-driven research and management organization providing innovative and scientifically based solutions to transform healthcare and improve care delivery and patient outcomes. As experts in the design and implementation of quality improvement and patient safety interventions, we serve a broad range of public- and private-sector clients to improve the quality, safety, and cost-effectiveness of healthcare through transformational change. Our clients benefit from Econometrica’s proven management capacity for small, technically oriented tasks as well as large and multifaceted projects. We are well-versed in public reporting, disseminating results on a national scale, and person and family engagement.
Health Group Team Descriptions
Econometrica’s Health Group is organized into the following teams for current and future work:
Research, Evaluation, & Measurement:
- Oversees research and evaluation projects, including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis activities (including foundation work; national organizations; and the CMS SBRAD, HRSA, SAMHSA, and AHRQ IDIQs).
- Oversees quality measure development, implementation, and maintenance, and related quality improvement initiatives (including the CMS MIDS IDIQ).
Learning, Training & Diffusion:
- Oversees healthcare model implementation, trainings, and spread to the broader community, capitalizing on adult learning styles (including CDC, ONC, and IHS opportunities and the CDC Comprehensive Technical, Operation, Research, and Support and CMS SBRAD IDIQ).
- Oversees the management and analysis of healthcare data (including analytical RFPs and CMS RMADA opportunities).
The Blue Papers: Read Econometrica’s Research
Select Health Clients
Health Technical Capabilities
Research and evaluation study design and implementation.
- Both small and large, complex, multisite evaluations.
- Work in rapid-cycle improvement settings.
Data collection and analysis.
- Qualitative data collection and analysis, including interviews, focus groups, and site visits.
- Survey design and implementation.
- Quantitative data collection and analysis, including statistical and econometric analysis of large, nationally representative survey datasets.
Program monitoring and implementation support.
Quality and performance measurement.
Learn more about Econometrica’s markets
Interested in partnering with us?
Econometrica is interested in partnering with small businesses, consulting firms, and subject matter experts for exciting contracts. Get in touch with us to discuss business opportunities.