Key Work Areas:
- Data Analysis
- Data Integration
- IT Support
- Modeling & Simulation
- Program Management
- Survey Operations
Under subcontract to Z, Inc., Econometrica supported EIA OIAF in the following specific areas:
- Program management: coordinating contract and task order project kickoff meetings, preparing monthly status reports, providing earned value management, convening technical status meetings, preparing program management plans, and preparing trip reports.
- Survey operations: performing survey collection and data collection/receipt activities, tracking and pursuing survey non-respondents, and processing survey data.
- Energy analysis and modeling: developing and monitoring sophisticated statistical data programs and providing energy analysis and modeling support for the full range of fuel types, supply, end use, and energy conversion sectors.
- Data integration: managing integrated data products and developing and maintaining common data repositories.
- IT support: providing database administration support and developing and maintaining EIA software and web applications.
- Product/service development, production, and marketing: managing the full range of activities associated with developing, producing, and marketing energy products and services.
- Organizational support: conducting records management activities, preparing documentation, and providing organizational planning and coordination support.
View Related Projects
BETHESDA, MD – The CDC Foundation awarded Econometrica a contract to create e-learning courses focused around a variety of global tobacco control topics. This new partnership will strengthen country-level capacity in using data to inform policies on global tobacco...
Are you a junior-/senior-level college student motivated to increase your SAS programming skills? Econometrica is now accepting resumes for our new SAS programming internship program, starting in spring 2020! For consideration, please forward a cover letter and your...
Econometrica is seeking new partners! Qualified firms and individuals with experience/skills in public and affordable housing, community development, and more are encouraged to apply.
BETHESDA, MD – Econometrica has formed a dedicated Clinical Practice Team consisting of healthcare professionals from a variety of healthcare disciplines. The addition of this team augments the technical capabilities of Econometrica’s Health Group to provide expertise...
Econometrica actively stands with the Black community, our colleagues, their families, and clients in the fight against racism, injustice, and inequality.