We are researchers and experts helping our clients make informed decisions using advanced analytics. We tackle challenges with innovative methods, research tools and strategy to improve the quality of life. Whether examining policies to provide the best patient care, rebuilding housing communities, or analyzing the merits of space exploration, we apply hard work and dedication to each of our projects.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic and has a desire to support the growth of the company. Senior Analysts play a critical role in all aspects of client engagements and in core organizational activities of Econometrica Inc. The Quality and Measures Specialist is part of an integrated project team and engages in project planning, primary and secondary research and analysis, and findings and recommendations. This role assists in coordinating, planning, and facilitating meetings with Panel members, and clients. Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills are key to successful performance in this position, which is under the direction of the Project Director, who provides senior leadership on each client engagement. The Quality Measures position requires an advanced degree, and a minimum of 5 years work experience.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities
- Providing health care quality measures subject matter or technical expertise to the Health Department/Project team, to facilitate selecting new measures or developing new measure specifications.
- Providing technical assistance to federal clients or healthcare providers in quality measure data sources, technical specifications, and submission processes.
- Assisting the Econometrica project team with maintaining quality measure technical specifications, documentation, manuals and training materials.
- Writing detailed technical documents, briefing materials, proposals and other deliverables.
- Synthesizing recommendations from a variety of stakeholders including clinical and data experts in order to make recommendations to the client.
- Excellent verbal communication including facilitating meetings, and making presentations to clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Prioritizing multiple tasks effectively.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen technical knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Shares acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Encourages junior staff to seek further development opportunities within the organization.
- Actively contributes to internal programs and projects at Econometrica Inc.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively engage with a diverse mix of people and achieve results.
- Proficient with MS-Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)..
- Seeks opportunities to improve upon existing approaches by creatively applying or adapting current industry practices.
- Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with team members, clients, other stakeholders.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embraces new ideas.
- Promotes active listening with team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently, as well as work within a team structure.
- Ability to assess a situation to determine what needs to be done and act without intensive oversight; able to follow a problem through to a successful resolution.
- Proficient understanding of Quality Management and Health Care Quality Measures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a courteous and tactful manner.
- Proficient computer skills in word processing programs.
Education and Experience
- Clinical background preferred (RN, APRN, PA, MD, DO, PharmD)
- Master’s degree in health or related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in the areas of consulting to the federal sector, organizational research, and/or working with non-profit organizations.
- Demonstrated application of analytical, writing and presentation skills within the context of consulting projects.
- Experience working in teams is required.
Our Generous Benefits Package Includes:
- Being a part of a dynamic research group which continues to grow.
- Discount health club membership.
- Company-sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Discount garage parking.
- Referral bonuses.
- 401(k) Program.
- Discount rental car service.
- Organized social activities.
- Metro SmartBenefits® Program.
The office is located in beautiful downtown Bethesda. We are located at a Metro stop within walking distance of great restaurants and local fare. We have a typical office setting with a quiet-to-moderate noise level.
The physical requirements are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Other instructions and related duties may be assigned by the employee’s supervisor.
Econometrica, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives.