About Econometrica, Inc.
We are researchers and experts helping our clients make informed decisions using advanced analytics. We tackle challenges with innovative methods, research tools, and strategy to improve the quality of life. Whether examining policies to provide the best patient care, rebuilding housing communities, or analyzing the merits of space exploration, we apply hard work and dedication to each of our projects!
Econometrica’s Administrative Assistant will be able to apply his or her organizational and communications skills to enhance our Econometrica's day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and occasionally coordinate several department deliverables at once. This is a perfect part time position for someone who likes working in a team environment and enjoys learning!
- Provide administrative support as needed for all teams
- Assist with Project Deliverables (package assembly/shipment, logistics etc.)
- Additional duties as assigned
What You Can Bring to the Table
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint,
- Ability to work independently and adapt to change.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous work experience with multitasking and deadlines preferred.
- High School Student or Associates Degree
- Minimum of six months of on-the-job experience preferred.
The office is located in beautiful downtown Bethesda, MD, at a Metro stop within walking distance of great restaurants and local fare. We have a typical office setting with a quiet-to-moderate noise level and fluorescent lighting. Our offices are handicap accessible.
The physical requirements are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job requires the employee to sit or remain stationary for extended periods of time, read a computer monitor, listen to phone calls, type on a keyboard, and lift up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. The employee’s supervisor has the right assign other instructions and related duties.
Econometrica, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives.