Job Description: Clinical Staff Associate/ PAC Training RN
About Econometrica, Inc.
We are researchers and experts helping our clients make informed decisions using advanced analytics. We tackle challenges with innovative methods, research tools, and strategy to improve the quality of life. Whether examining policies to provide the best patient care, advising on housing finance strategies, or analyzing the benefits of space exploration, we apply hard work and dedication to each of our projects.
Econometrica has an immediate opening for a Clinical Staff Associate. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to successfully perform this job.
The Clinical Staff Associate will:
- Perform work of a technically complex nature.
- Review Federal guidance on the provision of care within post-acute care (PAC) settings, analyze the guidance, and translate the guidance into training material (e.g., slides or a script) that can be used in webinars, e-learnings, or other training modalities.
- Leverage an understanding of quality improvement and healthcare delivery, such as hospital or clinic workflows, to inform and develop technical training plans and strategies for clients.
- Inform project plans and technical assistance with real clinical experience.
- Provide support at all levels of the client’s organization, including interacting with client staff (e.g., senior-level decision makers, executives, and frontline employees).
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or another clinical field, with RN certification, required.
- 3 years of experience in delivering care.
- High attention to detail.
- Clear communicator.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- 5 years or more of experience in PAC setting(s) (i.e., long-term care hospital, skilled nursing facility, home health, nursing home, hospice).
- 2 years or more of supervisory experience.
- Experience as the Quality Manager of a PAC facility.
- Experience developing training content.
The office is in downtown Bethesda, MD, at a Metro stop. The work environment is a standard office setting with fluorescent lighting. When onsite, the employee is required to work in either a cubicle or office with a quiet or moderate noise level.
The physical requirements are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Other instructions and related duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Other instructions and related duties may be assigned by the employee’s supervisor.
Econometrica, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives.