About Health IT
Econometrics’s Health IT division offers strong healthcare knowledge, technology expertise, and security standards, along with staff members and consultants possessing more than 20 years of experience. Our team provides world-class support to local, State, and Federal agencies. Our goals are to make it easy and possible for healthcare providers to manage patient care more effectively through secure use and sharing of health information, and to enable healthcare providers to build and implement cutting-edge technology to enhance care delivery, optimize clinical processes, and accelerate innovation in healthcare.
Business Process Improvements:
- Completed and maintained Business Process Models.
- Facilitated working sessions with clients and updated the Business Process Models.
Software Development Life Cycle:
- Provided full life-cycle development services for a web-based information system that delivers a secure, scalable solution to collect, store, and share data.
Information Systems Security:
- Implemented robust security features and supported Contingency and Security Control Assessment testing activities.
- Obtained Authorization to Operate for deployment to production environments.
- Hosting in a FISMA-compliant data center.
- Provided systems administration and maintenance.
Content and Data Management:
- Hosted a variety of public and private Listservs and websites.
- Hosted a community of practice web portal.
- Built an Oracle-based WebCenter.
Select Health IT Clients
Health IT Technical Capabilities
Strategic planning and analysis
Web-based business tools
Learn more about Econometrica’s markets
Interested in partnering with us?
Econometrica is interested in partnering with small businesses, consulting firms, and subject matter experts for exciting contracts. Get in touch with us to discuss business opportunities.