Econometrica has a proven track record of providing comprehensive grants management support–financial, administrative, and programmatic–to Federal agencies and State and local grantees across the entire grants management life cycle.
About Grants Management
Both grantees and grantors bear a heavy burden as guardians of public funds. Accountability extends beyond just the financial aspect to encompass performance as well. Econometrica has a proven track record providing comprehensive grants management support to Federal agencies and State and local grantees across the entire grants management life cycle: financial, administrative, and programmatic.
- Comprehensive grants management (redesign and automation of entire grants process, support of grants and program offices through a variety of related services).
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC): Pre-award planning, objective review process oversight, post-award monitoring, and grant implementation support.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): Performance measures development of program performance measures in accordance with the CMS Measures Management System Blueprint.
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP): Grant closeout (collaboration with NSP grantees to close out grant and recapture funds).
- Post-Award Monitoring and Oversight: Ten years of technical assistance, compliance, and monitoring support to HUD and grantees.