Econometrica actively stands with the Black community, our colleagues, their families, and clients in the fight against racism, injustice, and inequality.
Key Work Areas:
- Data Analysis
- Data Integration
- IT Support
- Modeling & Simulation
- Program Management
- Survey Operations
Under subcontract to Z, Inc., Econometrica supported EIA OIAF in the following specific areas:
- Program management: coordinating contract and task order project kickoff meetings, preparing monthly status reports, providing earned value management, convening technical status meetings, preparing program management plans, and preparing trip reports.
- Survey operations: performing survey collection and data collection/receipt activities, tracking and pursuing survey non-respondents, and processing survey data.
- Energy analysis and modeling: developing and monitoring sophisticated statistical data programs and providing energy analysis and modeling support for the full range of fuel types, supply, end use, and energy conversion sectors.
- Data integration: managing integrated data products and developing and maintaining common data repositories.
- IT support: providing database administration support and developing and maintaining EIA software and web applications.
- Product/service development, production, and marketing: managing the full range of activities associated with developing, producing, and marketing energy products and services.
- Organizational support: conducting records management activities, preparing documentation, and providing organizational planning and coordination support.
View Related Projects
Are you a junior-/senior-level college student motivated to increase your SAS programming skills? Econometrica is now accepting resumes for our new SAS programming internship program, starting in spring 2020! For consideration, please forward a cover letter and your...
Econometrica is seeking new partners! Qualified firms and individuals with experience/skills in public housing needs assessments and technical assistance are encouraged to apply.
The first in a series of newsletters that will dive into topics such as OUD treatment options, how COVID-19 is impacting treatment centers across the country, and much more.