Marine Corps Audit
Key Work Areas:
- Statistical sampling
- Data analysis
- SAS support
Econometrica is providing general audit support, including statistical sampling and analysis, to Kearney & Company for the audit of the U.S. Marine Corps. As part of its support, Econometrica is responsible for the following:
- Performing all programming and analysis needed to develop a sample strategy for the audit.
- Analyzing quarterly transactional data provided by the U.S. Department of Defense for the purpose of the audit.
- Preparing a quarterly sample in accordance with the sample strategy.
- Analyzing the results of the sample audit.
- Extrapolating those results to the universe of transactions being audited.
View Related Posts
The Assessment of American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian Housing Needs: All Reports Published!
HUD has published all final outcomes and reports related to the Assessment of American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian housing needs.
Econometrica is seeking system data analysts experienced in providing direct technical assistance to Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery and Neighborhood Stabilization Program grantees.
Econometrica seeks interested vendors for public housing capital needs software.